Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What in the WORLD.

My goodness. It's been a while.

I have to admit the month of October was just insanity. And let's be honest it was mostly due to the Rangers being so legit. But between them and the Cowboys, I was just emotionally drained. I almost threw in the towel on this baby (the blog). But I didn't. Obviously.

Ok, SO. Just to update, in case you've been living under a rock?, the Rangers did not win the World Series. Womp Womp. I wasn't disappointed at ALL! Sure, I hate to see my team lose, but the Rangers beat expectations AND the YANKEES before the World Series was even on the radar. A lot of Rangers' fans feel like the ACLS vs. the Yankees was our World Series. If there was any other team besides the Rangers to win the WS, I'd want it to be the SF Giants. So it was a good season. And I know 2011 will be better. Please note the countdown I have for Opening Day to the right.


Now, the next big win for the Rangers would be signing Cliff Lee. He is THE most sought after free agent in the MLB this Winter. Whoever wins him, wins the jackpot. I think the Rangers have a very good shot at it. But we shall see. I will blog more on that later.

Moving on from sports...

I've decided to get back into piano playing. Yeah, shocker. I've had a cheap keyboard since I was in 6th grade and I could never part with it cause I knew I wanted to start playing again. Last night, that's what I did. Started to teach myself one of my favorite songs, Hometown Glory by Adele. It's on my little play list to the right. Take a gander if you'd like. My first practice sesh (short for session) went really well! Can't wait to get back to it tonight.

So school is ruling my life right now. As it should. So blog posts in November might be sparse. But then again maybe not...stay tuned...all 3 of my followers!   

I'm extremely excited about the Holidays. Every store is decking the aisles, Starbucks Christmas cups are out, and Christmas commercials/ads are in full swing. Glorious. I'm looking forward to celebrating out at my parents' new home in Granbury, TX.

President George W. Bush came out with his new book Decision Points. Better believe I'll be reading that. Just after finals probably. :) I will also most definitely blog about it.


So I conclude...

Life is good because God is good. November is about giving thanks and I'm definitely feeling thankful. Thankful you read my random rambling post.


-caris

1 comment:

  1. care bear!!

    you sound like you're as consistent in blogging as me! rock and roll!
    miss you, love you, mean it!
    brittany

    ReplyDelete